Coastal Wilderness Wildlife Cruise
Enjoy the amazing coastal scenery of Australia’s Wilderness Coast and Ben Boyd National Park aboard Cat Balou.
After cruising around the southern section of Twofold Bay, Cat Balou heads south towards Greencape Lighthouse viewing stunning rock formations, Mowarry Beach, Saltwater Creek and subject to weather entering picturesque Bittangabee Bay.
A great opportunity to witness nature at its best plus an excellent chance of seeing various species of seabirds (including Albatross, Shearwaters, Australasian Gannets, Sea Eagles), dolphins, seals and whales (seasonal)
Complimentary refreshments including hot soup, cheese & biscuits are served.
**Route may alter subject to sea conditions.
A Bit About Us & What We Do
- Multiple award winners at the South Coast Tourism Awards for best tour operator, best tourism small business operator and eco-tourism, along with inducted into their Hall of Fame.
- Custom Built Vessel Viewing Decks.
- Direct ocean access – no sand bar crossings.
- Informative Live Commentary is given on all cruises.
- Two toilets on board.
- Limited wheel chair access.
- We are a licensed vessel.
- Family owned and operated and have gained the reputation of maintaining high safety standards, exceptional service as well as sharing our love of the area and nature with passengers.
- Complimentary Refreshments including tea, coffee, hot soup, cheese & biscuits
What To Bring?
- Warm clothes.
- Camera – to capture all those golden whale moments (and spare batteries or a power source).
- Sunglasses – there is a lot of glare off the water so a pair of sunnies is always recommended.
- Seasickness precautions are recommended for whale watching & coastal wilderness cruises which operate on open waters. It is always better to be prepared.
- A sense of adventure – you never know what we may encounter!
PLEASE NOTE: All cruises are subject to weather and passenger numbers.
These cruises do not operate during September, October & November.
Full refund if cruise is cancelled due to unsuitable weather.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL FOR ALL CRUISES
Terms & Conditions
- Prices valid for 2017 season.
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.
Ready to Book?